MEET VILDNIS LIVE - NOVEMBER 2019
THE ANTI-BLACK FRIDAY CONCEPT STORE
Dates: 18 November - 1 December 2019. Open 10am - 7pm daily.
Location: 130 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6JE
Keen to bring sustainable fashion to the high street and stand up against the unsustainable retail event Black Friday, we are popping up in London again from the 18th November to 1st December 2019 as part of the Lone Design Club’s ANTI-BLACK FRIDAY concept store in Shoreditch.
The pop up in 130 Shoreditch High Street is featuring 20+ independent sustainable fashion, accessories and lifestyle brands who are giving fast fashion the middle finger and proving ethical and eco-friendly fashion can pack some serious style.
We are showing a curated selection of the most popular VILDNIS autumn/winter shapes including; organic cotton jeans, ethical jumpers made from recycled wool and sassy sustainable dresses for the festive season.
Drop by to feel the fabrics, try the products on in real life and have a chat about all things fashion with our Founder Ulla**.
Or join us for some of the inspirational talks, workshops, free styling sessions and events in store, including the Sustainable Lifestyle Awards. Sign up for more info on the store and see the event schedule here.
Oh, and that's not all. As a thank you for your support, you are of course invited to the VIP Opening Celebration on Monday the 18th November with everything it entails from free-flowing drinks, DJ’s, mingling with fashion influencers, in-store experiences to meeting all the designers. Please RSVP here.
* *Ulla will be in the store on the below mentioned dates. Please note that the dates are is subject to change. We encourage you to check the schedule before you head to the store.
- 18.11.19 from 2.30 pm – 9.00 pm
- 19.11.19 from 2.30 am – 7.00 pm
- 22.11.19 from 10.00am – 2.30pm
- 24.11.19 from 10.00am – 2.30pm
- 25.11.19 from 2.30pm – 7.00pm
- 26.11.19 from 10.00am – 2.30pm
- 29.11.19 from 2.30 pm – 9.00 pm
- 01.12.19 from 2.30 pm – 7.00 pm